Programme Associate – Sustainability in Action (SiA)
- Organization: Sustainability in Action (SiA)
- Location: Tanzania
- Job title: Programme Associate
- Job Type: Part-time
- Experience: Six (6) Years
Sustainability in Action SiA is a non-government organization operating in Tanzania mainland aiming to enable the community to achieve sustainable development through sustainable agriculture, social-economic development and environmental conservation initiatives.
SiA is currently implementing various Programmes including; Sustainable Community Development Programme (SCDP), Sustainable Environment Management and Protection Programme (SEMAPP), Project Management and Evaluation for Sustainable Development (PMESD) and Agriculture and Development Programme (ADP).
Under programmes, SiA intends to implement various categories of projects including agriculture and development, environmental conservation and community empowerment projects.
Therefore, SiA is seeking skilled and experienced individuals who can provide technical assistance in the planning, implementation and management of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
The general role is to provides technical assistance in the planning, implementation, and management of SiA’s projects under SiA programmes. Specifically,
- Support SiA’s programmes and projects designing, management and evaluation, and continuously contributing to improvements of programming tools and processes.
- Support the development and implementation of SiA monitoring plans for activities implemented through partnerships and those under direct implementation in line with Programme Manual and programming instructions.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of operations plans, mid-year and year-end reports of SiA, ensuring quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Assist in managing the development of a broad network of partners, good coordination practices, and the development of partner capacities related to projects management if applicable.
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and strategic planning
- Proven experience in grant/project proposal writing
- At least 6 (six) years experience in project designing and management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- A Master’s degree in agriculture, environmental science, social science, or a related field is an added advantage.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- Must be able to juggle different tasks simultaneously and prioritize their projects efficiently.
- The ability to be flexible, well-organized, and self-sufficient.
- Strong writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Use the following form to apply